[Loch-Ruadh] Storage shed (Was: Loch Ruadh Property Search!!)

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sat Aug 3 20:06:17 PDT 2002

As Baroness Dana mentioned Connal and I have a shed that a group of
folks came out and cleaned up and made ready to store Loch Ruadh's items
in. All it needs is a lock and stuff to put in it!

Due to our work schedules the "bring everything after Lughnasadh" needs
to be on a weekend (Connal dosen't get home until 8pmish during the
week. Not enough time or light to do much). Do we want to try this the
weekend after Lughnasadh? Lady Elizabeth has graciously agreed to assist
Connal in making a computerized itemization of everything.

Magdalea

---