[Loch-Ruadh] Stringing Site Tokens

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 5 12:55:28 PDT 2002

I don't know if anyone heard me or not, but at the planning meeting I suggested nylon twine.  It comes in various colors, does not fray or break easily, and will stay knotted if tied in a square knot - and I know there are enough Scouts and Scouters in our group that we can show anyone who doesn't know how to tie a square knot.  I will pick up the twine if this sounds like something we want to try, and cut it in lengths.

I think given the amount of time left before the event, we might do best if we string them at Populace and coffee afterward.  Many hands make quick work.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com