[Loch-Ruadh] T-tunics

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 14:06:08 PDT 2002

Bice',

I'll bring some of my tunics I don't wear much any more with me to Lughnasad
on Saturday.  These may be more of the medium to small size though
considering my skinnier stature.

Sean

From: Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net>
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] T-tunics
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 01:00:26 -0500

Greetings from your Hospitaler,

I am appalled, embarrassed,  shocked and totally amused. Please picture
this with me; a great horde of men marching to war, an event or whatever,
and they are totally nude from the waist up!  This could happen in our
faire Canton because your Hospitaler is short of medium to large T-tunics
for men.  Generic tunics will do.  We have plenty of giant economy size but
not enough of the smaller sizes.  If you can help, please let me know.

Thank you,

Bicé