[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Badges

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 11 15:12:53 PDT 2002

I thank you very much with the responce towards the sight tokens, and I
am impressed in the detail of the painting that was done to them.  Thank
you.

A few of you had asked how much of a problem it would be to put a pin on
the back of them insted of the little ring.  The answer I gave was: Not
hard to do.  Later this week I should have a price for them with the pin
backing.

There was also a few other people that wanted to talk to me about some
other casting/pewter stuff as everyone was running to and fro.  Here I
be, and as soon as I sleep, I just might be human.