[Loch-Ruadh] Lugnuts thanks from the Gate Coordinator!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Aug 12 19:33:05 PDT 2002

I would like to give a big "VIVAT!!" to all of the generous people that
signed up for a shift at Lughnasad gate. You really made my job very
easy... I did NOT need to find any last minute replacements, everyone
that signed up was there to do their shift. Thank you from the top to
the bottom of my Loch Ruadh heart for a job well done!!

Conor na Mara
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Tegwared
Caitrin Ferch Rhys
Innes Dee
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Eirik Mac an Ghabhann
Gwenllian Hertewelle
Fiona Morganseg
Alaric Morganseg
Ceara Mac an Ghabhann
Vigulf Brokenaxe
Robartah O'Sluaghain
Gubby MacFergus
Polydore Pike
Constance Louise Culvern

The sign in sheets are reconciled and they balanced!!! And I didn't do
them!! My sincere THANKS go out to Lady Bice de Pietro and Lord Eirik
(the older) Mac an Ghabhann for volunteering (???) and completing that
job with a maximum effort, in minimum time and still smiling when they
finished.

Thank you's also go out to the following people!
Robartach O'Sluaghain for helping with and the copying of forms.
Dunstan aet Sancte Petroces Stow and the other man or men (please
forgive me, my mind has gone blank) for set up.
Polydore Pike for supplying the gate people with COLD water.
Bice de Pietro, for providing transportation & banking storage.
Eirik (the older) Mac an Ghabhann for teardown.

For any one that I have missed, and I am confident that I have, on this
Thank You List...ask to borrow my "Shut Up!! Enforcer" to get even
:)

An appreciative Gate Coordinator and a very pleased Exchequer,
Dana

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!