[Loch-Ruadh] Home again

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Aug 13 07:29:26 PDT 2002

I got home Sunday with no problems. Had the
truck unloaded before husband knew I was there.
(Yes, even the fridge... it just slipped right
out of truck and into the garage.) I had jury
duty yesterday - went down there, stood for 45
mins. and then had my duty postponed because of
sciatic pain. Went home, took pain pills ;)) and
crashed.  Since my AOL DSL wasn't working last
night, I couldn't check email.

Now, I'm going for my second cup of coffee. Maybe
that'll get me going.

/EH