[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Information

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Aug 13 07:52:15 PDT 2002

Children's Archery - Dragon slayer:

	1st Place: Sive Mac an Ghabhann
	2nd Place: Dis Asasdottir

There were a total of five participants, ages 9-14. These
young archers valiantly fought Aol the dragon, doing much
damage to his person. Three rounds of six arrows were shot
at the fierce beast. The final kill was awarded to Sive
Mac an Ghabhann for an arrow right through Aol's red heart!

Each winner received a beautiful feast box with starter
feast gear, fabric, and a cloak. In addition, the first
place winner was awarded a quiver and six arrows; the
second place winner received a bow and six arrows.

One minor injury - left index finger laceration caused
by fletching.