[Loch-Ruadh] Grand Hoo Haa Greetings

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 14 09:26:10 PDT 2002

Golly, I think Dana has finished shuffling paperwork, counting money,
reading, and answering her email. So I can finally use her computer!!

I would like to thank everyone that participated in My Court on Saturday
evening. My Herald, who keeps his cool even when I change up My
"schedule", My Lady in Waiting who tries to read My mind and figure out
what I need out of "THE BASKET" and My Guard for keeping order in My
Court!!  And last, but surely not least, the people that came up with
and helped pull off the "Gottcha's".  Remember The Grand Hoo Haa
encourages YOU to send email to Her all year in anticipation of next
years Hoo Haa Court!!  Get your "Gottcha's" in while they are still
fresh in your mind.

Welcome to the newest recipients of My Orders.Titled Bard of Lughnasad
2002, Padraig - Order of the Garter Snake and  Madelina - Order of the
Scrubber. And because "I" deem Loch Ruadh "My Lands" *** no landless
trash, here folks*** I welcome the one and only Loch Ruadh's Maiden of
Lights - Alishna and Loch Ruadh's Tourney Dog - George. I also want to
thank My Lady in Waiting, Bice, for presenting the Order of the
Dragonfly's Insignia.

The Grand Hoo Haa has a request...I need a copy of the words for the
song  Ceara sang.  While I am on the subject of songs would Oona, Sive
and Treona honor the Grand Hoo Haa with the words to the song they sang
at Feast.

Thanks to Mac Daddy for honoring My Court with House Mac business. The
Grand Hoo Haa welcomes the newest members to House Mac an
Ghabhann...Alaric, Asa, Dohmnall, Fiona and Thorgeirr!!!  Ladies, may
you always wear your bells proudly and men, you "should" always know
when a House Mac lady is lurking nearby'!!!

Oops, I hear Dana approaching.....later.

The Grand Hoo Haa