[Loch-Ruadh] CORRECTIONS to the Grand Hoo Haa Greetings

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 14 12:48:56 PDT 2002

Thanks to Mac Daddy for honoring My Court with House Mac business. The
Grand Hoo Haa welcomes the newest members to House Mac an
Ghabhann...Alaric, Asa, ***CAITRIN***, Dohmnall, Fiona, ***TEGWARED***
and Thorgeirr!!!  Ladies, may you always wear your bells proudly and
men, you "should" always know when a House Mac lady is lurking
nearby'!!!

Caitrin and Tegwared the Grand Hoo Haa does profusely apologize. I
"WILL" grovel at YOUR FEET in the next Hoo Haa Court!!  In my haste to
get that missive out before Dana came back, I just screwed up on the
editing!!

Crawling into my corner until next year!!!
Grand Hoo Haa