[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Storage Shed Day

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Aug 15 08:40:31 PDT 2002

When:  Saturday, 17 August, 10:00am

Where:  Magdalea and Connal's house (see below for directions)

It's time to get all of the Canton's property together (pavilions, list poles, barrels, etc.) and take it out to our new storage shed, generously donated by Magdalea and Connal.  Bring any Loch Ruadh property that may be in your possesion that is suitable for storage in a shed.  We will stock the shed and take inventory as we do so.  Connal has agreed to serve as "Keeper of Stuff", and all property will thereafter be signed out through him.

If you don't have any of the Canton's property, come on out anyway.  Many hands make light work.

Madgalea and Connal's address:
7063 Hourseshoe Bend Trail
Weatherford, TX 76087

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=7063+Horseshoe+Bend+Trail&csz=Weatherford%2C+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
for an online map.

DIRECTIONS
Take I-30 / I-20 WEST
Take the FM-51/TX-171/Tin Top Road(FM-1884) exit, exit #408
Turn left on Bethel Road (FM 1884) (The new high school is on the other side of I-20) (go about 7 miles)
Turn right on Horseshoe Bend Road  (go about 4.5 miles)
Turn left on Iroquois Trail  (by the volunteer fire department)
Turn right on Horseshoe Bend Trail (if you don't , you'll run into the river)

In Service,
Padraig the Herald

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com