[Loch-Ruadh] wanna bet?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Aug 15 13:04:48 PDT 2002

There was a guy who walked into a bar and said to the bartender, "I'll bet
you a beer that I can bite my left eye."  And the bartender said, Well,
nobody can bite their own eye!  Sure."  So the man took out a glass eye and
bit it.  So he got his free beer from the bartender who had just lost the
bet.  Then he said, "I'll bet you another beer I can bite my right eye."
And the bartender replied, "No one can have two glass eyes.  Sure thing,
Sir."  So the man took out false teeth and bit his left eye.