[Loch-Ruadh] Farscape Fridays

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 05:28:26 PDT 2002

I just want to point out that the Farscape viewing that is to happen this
evening at the Varners was my idea as a way, for those of us who enjoy the
show, for getting together and watching it.  It is not an SCA function of
any sort.

Also, after reading the message about pizza, I got the impression that it
seems like the Varners are willing to pick up the bill for that, but that is
not neccessary.  Everyone who comes needs to bring drinks AND money for the
pizza.  Oh yeah, bring your chair.  Just in case.

Patrick