[Loch-Ruadh] Fool's Court Information

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Aug 18 12:29:22 PDT 2002

Just because some people asked, here it is:

The Barony of Elfsea Presents
A Fools Competition
(Rescheduled from Spring Faire)
A Day of Fun in Elfsea! This year's theme?
Rain and Mud of course!
Bardic Competition-poems, stories, songs about Rain and Mud!
(think Spring Faire!)
Yes, "No Kidding there I was up to my *** in mud " stories will be sought!
The King of Fools
has thus decreed, however, that he does NOT want to hear one more " The Gulf
won that year "
story! He is certain there are many new stories from Elfsea Spring Faire!
Dessert Competition-Mud pies are HIGHLY encouraged!!
Fun and Games-bring your medieval games! Bring your board games! All
ages welcome!
Pot Luck-bring something to share with everyone
Children's Activities-TBA
Fighter Practice-will be held starting at 5pm Come and cheer your
fighters on!
Alcoholic Beverages Permitted to guests (21 and up) inside only.
Sunday August 25 11am to ??
Richard Simpson Park- Lake Arlington Community Center
6300 W, Arkansas Lane Arlington TX
Site Fee-NONE! Donations are welcomed!
Directions:
Take your best route to I-30 heading towards Arlington. Take I-30 to
Eastchase Pkwy (exit 24) turn South
(turn left from the east, turn right from the west) Eastchase turns into
Dottie Lynn parkway. Continue
forward on Dottie Lynn Parkway for 1.5 miles, turns into Green Oaks Blvd,
continue on W Green Oaks Blvd
to Arkansas Lane and Turn Right.
Contact Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves for questions or information:
ladypendarves at elfsea.net 817-303-0293
no calls after 10pm please.

Ceatta

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]