[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Aug 18 16:07:10 PDT 2002

Asa,

I have failed to write down the deadline for submission to the Scarlet
Letter. Can you please post when it is? I have a couple things I need to
get to you and need to know when its time to panic.

Magdalea

I have received one article (and been graciously advised to write one) -

Please think of who you want to note, congratulate, or sing praises of
their deeds.  Who do you want to see in famous (or infamous)photographs?

Please send now, send often!  Plaese !

Asa
Chonicler of the chronically silent (but only in print), very talented
Canton

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---