[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Practice .. possible site?

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:02:37 PDT 2002

I decided to check out the web site that is on the billboard on 820 when
heading out to the Lake Worth area.

www.cowtownbowmen.com

This seems to be a non-profit club with an outdoor range.  They are located
off of Heron Dr. right before you hit the bridge that goes across the Ft
Worth Lake.  I think that someone should contact these guys and get some
information about us using their range for a couple of hours once a month on
some given day (weather permitting).

Unless someone else has some ideas on where we can shoot some arrows.

I dont think the soccer fields at Z-Boaz is a good place, especially when
there are kids on it.  Even though some of us wouldn't mind a moving target
from time to time.

:-)

Eirik