[Loch-Ruadh] Word of the Day: Theophany

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Aug 26 07:56:41 PDT 2002

No thanks.  I had my one religious experience with Biohazard, but it
involved what felt like torture by thousands of little imps and devils.  I
don't drink the stuff, but Logan does, and he tends to get amorous when
doing so.  He often tells people not to lick their lips when drinking
Biohazard.  He should warn about other mucous membranes as well.  Let's just
say my religious experience involved lots of cursing, doing a funny little
dance, and wishing for a bathtub filled with ice, or milk, or anything to
put out the fire....

Madelina
NOT a convert to the church of Biohazard