[Loch-Ruadh] Word of the Day: Theophany

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Aug 27 07:10:06 PDT 2002

I don't necessarily have a bad opinion of Biohazard -- it makes a good tool
cleaner, for instance, and Logan claims it'll worm you.  I just don't like
the effects it has on sensitive body parts.  When something burns so much
that it makes you think you'd rather have a root canal, then there's a
problem, in my opinion.

Madelina