[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

crystal thompson firestar_burn_1979 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 19:58:02 PDT 2002

Hello from Crystal. I tried to email you but forgot your address. I would like to hear from you soon and hear about pennsic. If you'd like, you can give me a call, but this is for you only- you know what I mean by that. (817)560-1898. I haven't been to any populace meetings or the bardic thing, but would like to go in September. Hope to hear from you soon.  Alesone
 john a wrote:--

Greetings all sounds like everyone hd a blast! Pensic was wild to say the least.
I am still in Namron staying with Allon and Maura till Weisnfeur Baronial hope to here all the storys when I get back I have a couple to tell as well.
Terric