[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [vikingtradecamp] Workshop

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Aug 29 10:30:19 PDT 2002

I'll be there.  Since the bandsaw came apart while I was using it, it's only fair that I help put it back together - even if the part that broke was over a hundred years old.

As for the next week, you ssem to be taking a page from my book:  the following Saturday is September 7.  October 7 will be after Defender, and would hardly do us any good, even if it was a Saturday.