[Loch-Ruadh] Final Call

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 30 11:06:36 PDT 2002

Lady Asa, I have been meaning to send this to you for inclusion in the
Lughnasad edition (or the Scarlet Letter, whichever).  I hope this isn't too
late.

To all those gentles who merchanted at Lughnasad, the populace of Loch Ruadh
sends heartfelt thanks.  Your donations helped round out our prize trove,
and brought delight to the recipients of your largesse.  You were a small,
but select group.  We all hope you will make Lughnasad a tradition.  Please
forgive my feeble memory, as I know there were one or two names I forgot to
write down.  Make yourself known to me if you are not on this list, and you
will be mentioned in our next issue.

Vivat to the following merchants:

Treasure Nest
Chaotic Creations
Celtic Cauldron
Troll Works
Flowena
Sythian Jewelry

Lady Madelina de Lindesaya, merchant contact for Lughnasad