[Loch-Ruadh] Sean in a kilt (ASCII drawing)

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 08:22:42 PDT 2002

Why does Sean speak about himself in the third person?

And you do, so, have real friends.  And many of them
are quite large, myself included.  And you really
should get a kilt, you know.  That way you can say,
when asked "what's worn under a kilt":  "nothing!
Everything's in perfect working order!"

Madelina