[Loch-Ruadh] Stringing Site Tokens

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Aug 5 12:05:04 PDT 2002

I know we mentioned we could do the actual stringing at Populace, but I
can't recall if anyone volunteered to pick up something with which to do the
stringing.  A couple of different things were mentioned.  I think Lady
Elizabeth had a good idea... I just don't remember what it was.  (I'm still
tired from going clothes shopping with two kids this past weekend.)

Madelina
Lughnasad's coming, and I'm ALMOST ready!!