[Loch-Ruadh] Home with tale

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Aug 12 09:42:00 PDT 2002

Kathy Varner wrote:

> Ear cocked in readiness for response..... have I ever heard it said that you
> might consider becoming a teller of stories?? The Bardic Circle would be
> vastly enriched by you talent.
> It has , rather sarcastically I might add, been pointed out to me that there
> is no indication of what this is in response too. Well of course it is in
> response to Sluggy's entertaining recitation of the woes of his journey home!

:)

I have been known to spin a tale or poem from time to time, some of
which were actually readable, unlike this one:
http://www.linuxlegend.com/~slugmusk/prose.html

Seriously, I have been on the search for such things. I have a strict
but variable set of criteria to match for just the right story :)

Sluggy!

--

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

                             Princess Leia