[Loch-Ruadh] Oh Lord

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Mon Aug 12 23:27:25 PDT 2002

And before I forget for the third time..

Sir Donald, my mother wishes to get in touch with you about getting the clothes back to you that you loaned my father and brother, whenever you get the chance to do so, would you please email me, I've lost your email address in the onslaught of emails that have come to me over the weekend.

Kitty

--
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compaired to what lies within us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

ICQ - 5407982
Yahoo - raeadhani

Raeadh`ani - Queen of Rain
The Dragon that Ate Atlantis

Raeadh`ani Rae'Oren Kaeaja
Wingsister to Jacel Starwanderer, Zephyra IceStorm, Shikha, and Daerkannon