[Loch-Ruadh] CORRECTIONS to the Grand Hoo Haa Greetings

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 13:16:25 PDT 2002

Well, considering your current employment condition,
you have every right to be scowling and surly.  I
wouldn't blame you one bit.  Though I must say, you
have been nothing but friendly and welcoming to me.

I'll pass your words on to Laird Logan, as he rarely
reads the list.  Too many irons in the fire.

Madelina

--- Padraig O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com>