[Loch-Ruadh] Grand Hoo Haa Greetings

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 16:45:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated Wed, 14 Aug 2002 6:23:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, mama_mac at airmail.net writes:

> Asa & Thorgeirr wrote:
> >getting the house together for the Landlord to sell
>

> Does this mean you will need to move?
>
> Dana

We really don't know.  Every Tues. & Thurs an agent may or may not call to show the house.  You get anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours to pick up and straighten (if you're there).  Its been sold once, but did not pass inspection.  That time the lady was going to kick one side out and rent the other.  Ours would have been the one she chose to live in.  The landlord started repairs (we now have four new back panels to the fence) but the girls bathroom is not working completely (they cut the water off to the toilet over 2 weeks ago)  and so on and so forth.

Its quite a circus.  And the clowns are doing the repairs (there's a long story about "Darwin the UN-handyman").

We just have to roll with it and see what happens.  We hate moving.  You know the saying "friends help you move, real friends help you move books!" - we have waaay to many books.

We now end the soap opera moment and return you to your regularly scheduled channel -

Asa