[Loch-Ruadh] bells

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Aug 15 06:15:00 PDT 2002

Believe me, it was like a mouse belling the cat.... LOL

He hasn't worn the bell in quite a while, as just getting around is so
painful for him that I usually hear the moans before he has a chance to
startle me, but occasionally, he does still catch me unawares.  Especially
when he tries to startle me on purpose.  He thinks it's funny to see me
jump.

Madelina