[Loch-Ruadh] Farscape Fridays

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:49:14 PDT 2002

Farscape is a TV show that is on the SciFi channel.  It is produced by the
Jim Henson company (yeah, the muppets guys).  The only real way I can
describe the show is through a recipe.

2 Tsp The Twilight Zone
1/2 cup Days of Our Lives
1 cup Star Trek (Star Wars may be used as a substitute)

Mix together and bake at 750 degrees Kelvin, then frost with The Muppet
Show.

It is in its 4th season right now, so if you have not watched it, you have
missed A LOT.

For more info you can visit their site at http://www.scifi.com/farscape/

Patrick