[Loch-Ruadh] Steppes Artisan

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 12:46:59 PDT 2002

In a message dated Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:05:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, srourke at prodigy.net writes:

> The newest Artisan of the Barony of the Steppes is H.L.
> Julianna Vertue.
>
> Dohmnall

She had an wonderful display = and if Dohmnall brings pictures to populace, you might get to see.  There was a very large number of entrants - 40 or 50 I'd say.  The competition was very tough - and very experienced.  Many of these artisans had been working at their craft for years.  It is a great honor to participate in a competition with such talent.

Lord Dohmnall was very helpful assisting many of the artisans with setting up and tearing down their displays.  I thank him and I hope they did also - it can be very nerve racking putting these together.  For some of us it can take 1-2 hours just getting things set up.

Vivat to Lady Julianna and Lord Dohmanll

Asa

Ps.  On a personal note - thanks a MILLION Gwenlian and Elizabeth for the loan of your dress makers forms!