[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

crystal thompson firestar_burn_1979 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 08:02:55 PDT 2002

I know-I was tired and I'm not that great with computers. All I know how to do is send emails and I'm not good at that either. But thanks for the suggestion.  Alesone
 Patrick Bixler
wrote:Quick everyone .. to the phones.

Crystal,

Just a note. When you want to reply to a specific person, copy and paste
their email address. If you do a reply to anything that is on the list,
then we all get to see it.

Eirik