[Loch-Ruadh] Workshop

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 08:25:29 PDT 2002

Logan will be out of town the next two weekends.  We
are going to Gothic this weekend, then next weekend,
he will be at a Reform Party convention in Denver,
Co., as he is the Tarrant County chairman.  Mind you,
he will be in Denver for his 50th birthday.  I wanted
to have a big party for him, but that has been vetoed
since he'll be out of pocket.  And my birthday is on a
Tuesday, so that whole week will just SUCK!  (My
cousin says I should say "inhale sharply"!)

If you want, though, he could come over a couple of
weeknights next week.  Give him a call.

I'm going to see if he can be encouraged to get the
forge set back up in the backyard, though, since he's
more likely to hammer if he doesn't have to drive so
far.

You are talking iron utensils, aren't you?  Viking
fist spoons, ladles, etc.?

Later,
Madelina
aka Sister Márta