[Loch-Ruadh] Missing Meeting

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Tue Dec 3 15:38:13 PST 2002

I know I have posted already do I promise I won't do the whole long winded thing.  I will not be able to make it to your populace meeting due to a Biology Lab Final at school at the same time. But I did want you to know that I am strongly pushing pre-registration.  I know that you all generally camp with Axemore (sorry about the screwed up spelling of that). All forms need to be post marked no later that 1/31/02.  You can get the form at www.gulfwars.org/forms.html  I will have printed forms either with me or at the gate perhaps both at Yule Revel.  Anyways, if you have any questions just let me know. Thanks and have a great meeting tomorrow.

Honour