[Loch-Ruadh] missing populace meeting

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Dec 4 11:07:55 PST 2002

Logan and I both will be missing populace meeting tonight.  I'm still
feeling tired from bronchitis, and don't need to go to coffee afterwards,
where I'd be exposed to smoke, which can aggravate my symptoms.  And Logan
started coming down with the plague last night, so he's probably contagious
just now.  (Unclean!  Unclean!)

If anything of import passes this evening, would someone please email me?
Use this account:  lymadelina at yahoo.com

Thanks, and sorry to be missing the meeting.

See you all at DFT's Yule Revel, if not sooner.

Madelina