[Loch-Ruadh] See what personality you are

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Fri Dec 6 15:24:43 PST 2002

I are a Map !! ??

The Map personality is often deeply and intimately involved in the
world. This world however is usually inside their own minds. Thoughtful
to the extreme, this type is often obsessed with perfection and the
rules governing their own personal interest.

They are generally good-natured people, and are often - in areas not
important to them - very easy-going. Step across the line in regard to
something the Map deems important however and you will recognize the
wrath of the true believer. Principles to the Map are generally black
and white. Their understanding of these principles, however, is always
in question. Because the Map personality believes strongly in justice,
it will often question its own perceptions, in fear that a mistake could
have disastrous consequences.

	Funny thing... since I work for the National Cartography
	and Geospatial Center!
	Oh, and this explains why I drive the way I do.

/EH