[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

rod lindsey forrestchylde13 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 12:17:10 PST 2002

Hello everyone, I'm Rod Lindsey's dad. I've been trying to locate him for nearly a week. I haven't ween or heard from him since Sunday, 12/1. If anyone has seen him or knows where he is please contact him and tell him to call home. Thanks and sorry for the intrusion.
 Sluggy! <slugmusk at linuxlegend.com> wrote:Donna Wallis wrote:

>I am really running behind in things that need to be done before Yule so
>I will not be at fighter practice today.

The embroidery machine is chomping away in an attempt to catch up, so I
must reply with the same....

Sluggy!