[Loch-Ruadh] our non-rsvp

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sat Dec 7 13:55:48 PST 2002

Thorgeirr has now come down with the plague.  We both cough at the least little thing - too cold, smoke, moving, etc. - so rather than infect more innocent bystanders, we will retreat to upstairs for the rest of the weekend, with hot drinks, blankets and the remote control.  The daughters are apparrently caring the plague to other parts of the kingdom.  Hopefully Dis did not contaminate anyone Thurs at dance practice.

You can't really understand us on the phone - so for all gatherings/practices/classes/emails, etc and if anyone's been trying to contact us or anything - we'll get back to you as soon as we're human.  Hopefully by Tues. or so, maybe sooner/maybe later.

Everyone take your vitamins, drink lots of orange juice and avoid people who cough, sniffle or otherwise sound suspicious -we the unclean apologize for furthering the plague and hope you aviod it

Asa and Thorgeirr