[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Scribes and Illuminators

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Dec 8 08:58:01 PST 2002

Greetings All

Scribes and Illuminators will be held at our house on Monday the 9th of Dec. in the year of Our Lord 2002.  Activities will start at 7:30 pm go until 10 ish or so (we both have to work the next day).

Bring something to share and any charters you would like to paint. We have plenty of chairs and table space.

Please note our house is not child-proof.

Directions:
Take you best route to I-35W South
Take the Alsbury Blvd. exit (# 38 I believe) and go right on Alsbury to Renfro (the very next traffic light) and turn Right.
Turn right again almost immediately onto N.E. Rosamond.  We live at 108 N.E. Rosamond, the 3rd house from the top of the hill on the right.  A Burgundy Durango and a Green Dodge pickup will be in the drive way.