[Loch-Ruadh] HEY DUNSTAN!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 10 11:05:02 PST 2002

I bought mine at Target in Arizona ages ago.  I haven't seen them at
Walmart.  I keep forgetting to check for one when I am at Target.  I have
also seen them at gaming stores at the mall.  Ofcourse they are over priced
there.  You should be able to find them for around $6.00.

The thing that is great about this game is it uses counting skills.
Position of the pigs as they land make up your score.  So we have our
children keep their own scores.  My then 6 year old could count pig scores
higher than she could add facts on paper!

And yes we did see a piggy back one time.  We didn't think to take a
picture.

Suzanne