[Loch-Ruadh] Mud Faire?

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 13:02:52 PST 2002

LOL Why am I suddenly VERY happy that Yule was my
first event? Not only did I win a sharp pointy thing
that makes my husband very nervous hehehe but the idea
of slogging around in the mud, while might be fun on a
hot day when nobody is looking, just doesnt sound too
appealing. I am sure my children might say
differently.

I did indeed have a great time at the Revel and I am
hoping to make the bardic this wednesday (a 45 minute
drive through traffic, kids and Christmas preparation
permitting of course) While I do not promise to sing,
I will clap and cheer with enthusiasm. Trust me, you
will think of my silence as a blessing after your hear
me try and carry a tune the first time.

Cat Gallon
AKA Katheryn Margarete de Ryes

>New to Loch Ruadh (but already thinking of it as
home)