[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Mon Dec 16 13:02:29 PST 2002

Do not tempt me further!  hee hee

It all sounds great.  It really does.  I had a very good time at the last
bardic.

I had a friend remind me this afternoon that I volunteered to host a dinner
on Wednesday for some parents and kids on my daughters Destination
Imagination team.  I cannot believe that after waiting an entire year for
this movie and knowing the date of this movie that I could have done
something that stupid.

Unfortunately for me, I now have to wait until Friday to see the movie!

I guess I am the one that is mad!  I cannot seem to remember anything.

Suzanne