[Loch-Ruadh] Estrella War - then Ill shut up lol

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 13:29:58 PST 2002

I know I know.. stupid newbies babbling on the list. I
promise this will be my last post for the day.. no
really... i mean it..    *fingers crossed behind her
back*

I know there are a lot of people heading to Gulf War
in March, but I was wondering if anyone from the
Canton/Barony/Kingdom ever travel to the Estrella War
in Arizona the month before?  I am very interested in
attending this event was curious if I would be the
lone Ansteorran if I chose to attend lol. I have a
twin brother (Baronial Knight Marshal) and a sister
who both reside in Atenveldt, which is what peeked my
curiousity in the first place. I am sure my sister
would welcome weary travelers for hot showers and a
bit of floor if the campers needed a break from
roughing it. LOL.

The curious Cat
aka Katheryn Margarete de Ryes