[Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Dec 16 15:00:46 PST 2002

Sean,

Thank you.  Apology accepted, and I completely understand about hitting the
"send" button before engaging all the brain cells.

Again, I'm sorry to discover someone doesn't consider me a good enough
friend.  (I've really got to change that deodorant....)  I'm sure my baggage
(kids, Logan, etc.) has a lot to do with it.  Also, I don't play as much as
I'd like, so I'm a relative unknown.  I was just thinking about how the last
time (before this year) that I went to a Yule Revel, I knew almost everyone
in the room.  Last Saturday, I found there were many people there I didn't
know.  As I've gotten older, I seem to have become less of an extrovert and
more of an introvert.

Well, I hope you have a great time.

Madelina

p.s.  Sorry about the sheep.  It was so cute, though.  And a large flock
must mean you are a man of status. ;)