[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 18:18:03 PST 2002

We can not normally arrange to attend the Canton Bardic due to mundane
schedules and children's school, but we are attempting to attend this one -

I will bring about a gallon of mulled wine, crock pot, etc. and what is left
of the pine nut candy = we only got to display for two hours on Saturday and
10am in the morning is still a little too early to share spiked punch ;)
Something managed to distract me later that evening and I didn't get to share
my cooking arts like I normally would!  There is, however, a long story about
a king, an artisan and a bowl of amaretta cherries I will have to

If the girls get a chance they'll make something as well for the party

Hope to see ya'll at bardic

Seasons Greetings, Happy Yule, Merry Christmas, Merry Met - may your god hold
you in his hand and may you dwell there in peace this holiday season.

Asa, Thorgeirr et al