[Loch-Ruadh] Arizona Imports

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 11:02:50 PST 2002

I cracked up reading this entire thing!! I went to
Peoria High School and and lived near Olive and 95th.
Grand avenue is where I spent most of my time, waiting
for that stupid light to change. The rest of the time
was spent irrigating instead of watering.

Does anyone else have the sudden urge to sing Deep In
the Heart of Texas ?? LOL

One thing I do miss... the sunsets that god used every
single color on.

Cat

I grew up west of SunCity.  Near Wickenburg.  Redneck
stomping ground.

Mowing the dirt.  hahahahaahahahaha!  Remember the
smell when it rained?
That dirty dog half washed smell the earth would get?

Talk about small world.  Our new pediatrician lived a
1/4 mile from us when
we lived in Gilbert!

Remember trying to drive in to Peoria on Grand Avenue
through El Mirage?

Its sad, the Loop and Interstates really shut off
Grand Avenue.  Lots of
businesses and communities suffered.

Muahahahahaahhaahaha!

There was always some grey hair going 25 on the 55 mph
highway..

Alas, but I too will be grey some day..  But I promise
I will not dye it
blue to match my poodle or caddy.

Suzanne