[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 13:30:51 PST 2002

Cathy you BETTER be there!  I know you.  Yes its me Steve asked if you had
my name right and yes I am the right Suzanne.

I had told him I remembered your kindness one day when a group of kids had
just devastated me.  I missed ya when you moved.

You hung with a little midget of a girl named Angel right?  She was nice
too.  I should have mailed her my Dave Pratt card, I was only like a  number
180 something Red Card holder since I had gone to school with Helmut Zeller
in Wickenburg and he had handed some out.

Suzanne