[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 13:40:11 PST 2002

Ofcourse Madelina!  Now I am DYING to meet you.  hee heee

I don't know most of the names here connected to a face so this is sort of a
neat game for me to figure who is who.

I cancelled my dinner.  My husband is perfectly capable of holding down the
fort even though he doesn't have a uterus.

After Paidrag discussing madness and tradition and what not, I have to go.
I will even miss my movie.

And ofcourse now I have to see Cathy, whom you guys will NOT believe it but
I went to highschool with her....She says SHE was a wild child?  Hmmmmm
Cathy don't tell them anything you know about me alright? Let them have fun
learning that about me themselves.  Its more fun that way.

Sorry but since I had not planned to go, and the PTA raided my pantry to
make fudge for the teachers, I have nothing on hand to bring.

I will also more than likely be late.  I might even arrive after the bard!
*pokes Padraig*

Suzanne