[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 13:58:27 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/17/2002 4:12:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, lymadelina at yahoo.com writes:

> And do you really want me there, after I've made such
> an ass of myself online??
>
> Madelina

I can't speak for everybody, just for myself and I have no power or interest to invite or uninvite anyone, but having run around with my foot firmly planted in mouth a few times last year (in a very public forum with very private responses!)I can tell you I was firmly chagrined.  And I've screwed up a few times, let me tell you.  I was my own worst enemy.  Get back on the bike and try again!  We're all human.  We all make mistakes, can all adapt or change.  Families all have have misunderstandings - I learned the hard way and had a red face for some time.

You're wrong about not belonging - you are part of the Loch Ruadh family - you've got us warts and all and the reverse its true too.  And you're a part of the French persona people, a part of those kilt wearing people too. And people see that where ever you go.  It can be quite daunting.  This Canton is quite proud of its people and the mainstay of it is how EVERYONE cares, EVERYONE is involved (very!) - and EVERYONE has something unique to contribute.  Nothing and no one is ignored (so that means good and bad)

Now the Norse, we however, we are trying to convert everyone - think "You will be assimilated..." - you thought that Viking camp thing was just for one event?.... (evil laugh) Those Celts, will ring them in yet!  Yesterday Dublin, tomorrow?

Like Dana said, come on in, that's what Christmas is for.  Besides, I gotta git rid of this extra food stuff!

Asa
sorry I ran long
(who may have to get late period garb yet!)