[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Dec 17 14:52:34 PST 2002

Gerald Lewis wrote:

> Dana please write the blow by blow directions from 20 and winscott road
> please?

It is quite simple from that intersection.

Go south on Winscott to Timber Creek Road (there's a light there) and
turn left.

Go east on Timber Creek Road to the first street on the right (about .7
miles), Timberline Drive, and turn, well, right.

Go southish on Timberline to the second street, Prince Ct, and turn right.

It's a cul de sac; Dana's is the 2nd house on the right, the one with
all the cars at it. :)

> ps:  I now must work on some new lyrics for that Who song...

That peculiar ailment has been going around...

Sluggy!