[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Dec 17 15:32:12 PST 2002

These are "my" written directions:
Take your best route to I-20 head towards Benbrook.
Take exit  429 B (Winscott Road) turn south,
There are stop lights on Winscott for I-20 access. (depending on which
direction you came from)
Go through the stop light (Duh!! Stop if it is red or Benbrook cops will
get you) at Mercedes & Winscott (City Hall, Texaco and a Wells Fargo
Bank are all located at this intersection)
Go to the next stop light, that will be Timbercreek (into a housing
area) turn left,
Go to the Timberline Drive where you can turn RIGHT (it is almost 1 mile
down Timbercreek and it is the FIRST right turn you can make),
Go to the second street which is Prince and turn right onto Prince
Court,
My house is the second house on the right, the 1613 is posted on the
mailbox and over the garage doors.

Hope this helps those who are directionally challenged like myself!!
Most online mapping web pages send you on a round about way of getting
here.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Suzanne wrote:
Dana please write the blow by blow directions from 20 and winscott road
please?

Thanks,
Suzanne
ps:  I now must work on some new lyrics for that Who song...