[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:06:48 PST 2002

At least you didn't do it at an event, like I did!  You, at least, won't
have a white drawers banner to explain, everywhere you go.

I won't know until late afternoon if I will be able to make it, but if I
can, I wil pick you up and give you a ride.  However, I will be driving the
one-seater truck.
Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!